2013 Rising Star Award Nomination Form
This award is intended for alumni who are under 35 years old. HKS alumni may self-nominate or be nominated by a fellow alumnus/a or Harvard faculty or staff member. Nominees must meet the specific criteria described below. The evaluation of each nomination will be based solely on the strength of the information included in the nomination, including supporting documentation. All information submitted will be verified independently and phone interviews may be conducted. Nominations may be resubmitted from one year to the next.
Please fill out the form below and submit documentation addressing the following six items:
- Describe how this nominee has distinguished him/herself as a leader, catalyst for change, or a person who is making a meaningful difference to individuals, organizations, or governments and is on a trajectory for future success consistent with HKS values.
- List specific accomplishments the nominee has made since graduating from HKS, being sure to identify the impact the nominee made with each accomplishment.
- Provide specific examples of how the nominee’s work exemplifies HKS values such as courage, integrity, inspirational behavior, demonstrated commitment to public service solving the world’s most crucial problems, and innovative leadership in making the world a better place and increasing the public good.
- Attach a CV/resume/professional biography that includes work history, volunteer community service activities, and any publications. Involvement in volunteer work should be supported by corresponding documentation.
- Attach any relevant publications or a link that can be used to view the nominee’s publications. Examples of publications include, but are not limited to, newspaper articles, editorials, research papers, magazine articles, or public comments delivered at a public proceeding at any level (local, state, or federal).
- Attach any additional resources that document the impact of the nominee’s work.