Who Can Apply
Lukšić Fellowships can be applied towards any of the Harvard Kennedy School's Executive Education programs. The fellowships are open to Croatian citizens who:
- Meet the requirements of the HKS executive program to which they are applying.
- Currently work in the public sector (i.e., national government ministries, most government agencies, local government)
- Have a minimum of 7 years of work experience that demonstrates direct engagement with the public sector with increasing levels of responsibility and impact
- Have not yet received a Lukšić Fellowship to participate in an HKS executive program in the past. Only those candidates who have never received a Lukšić Fellowship are eligible
Candidates seeking funding for any 3-week program – including Senior Executive Fellows, Senior Managers in Government, Senior Executives in State and Local Government – must also:
- Currently work in the public sector at a senior level (e.g., ambassador, chief of staff, state secretary)
- Have a minimum of 15 years of professional responsible work experience, with at least 7 of those years based in the public sector
- Only one candidate per academic year will receive a Lukšić Felllowship to participate in a three week executive program
- There are no Lukšić Fellowships available for three-week programs taking place before July 1st of the program year.
- Nonprofit/non-governmental sector executives and academic professionals are not eligible for the Lukšić Fellowship at this time