Meet JACK: Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School
Our High-quality Job and Career Management System
JACK: Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School is the Office of Career Advancement (OCA)'s comprehensive job bank and career management system. Thousands of high caliber and quality jobs, fellowships and summer internships are posted in JACK every year. Within JACK, OCA also maintains an extensive database of employers working in areas of interest to our students and graduates.
Getting Started with JACK: STUDENTS & ALUMNI
New Registered Students and Alumni: Login HERE for JACK.
Please follow the steps below to begin using JACK:
- Register or log in to JACK using your Harvard PIN (student) or Post.Harvard username and password (alumni) to access your personal JACK home page.
- To benefit from what JACK has to offer, you must create a profile. Please take a few minutes to complete the registration form – this will allow you access to the system as well as allow us to target our communications to you.
- Explore JACK. View jobs, create job search agents that deliver daily/weekly emails, upload your resume into your personal document library, find career development resources in the OCA Document Library.
Alumni, please refer to the JACK User Guide available under "Alumni Resources" in JACK.
New students, for more information, please go to KNET.
Getting Started with JACK: EMPLOYERS
Employers should access JACK for Employers to set up an account. To establish an account:
- Use your email address to create an account and get a password
- Register for access to services, as well as targeted information on events of interest to you and your organization. (Your name and contact information will be viewable by OCA staff only.)
- Refer to the JACK User Guide for Employers in the OCA Document Library or the video tutorials located throughout for tips on navigating the system
Once the account is approved, you can:
- Post jobs and internships
- Get system reminders as jobs are close to expiration
- Collect applications online if you so desire
- Schedule briefings and interviews
- View student resumes through targeted student resume books
Feedback and questions
Send us feedback and questions through the feedback window on your JACK home page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraudulent Job Postings
As you conduct your job search, please be aware that scams on the Internet include fraudulent job postings designed to draw an unsuspecting job searcher into disclosing confidential financial/personal information. If you have concerns about the legitimacy of an announcement, please bring it to the attention of the OCA staff.
Please be aware that all job postings are screened by an OCA staff member and approved before posting.