HKS Students in Town Hall

PhD in Health Policy

The PhD in Health Policy is granted by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS).  Details about the graduation requirements can be found through the Health Policy Program of Study or by contacting the Health Policy Program.

Print print | Email email