HKS Telecom info page
voicemail: set up, basic user guide, power user guide, menu tree , forward messages to email (EVM)
The Faculty Assistant Program contact person is Beth Tremblay for the services below--allow turnaround time of 10 business days for moves, new, and changes in service, longer during heavy activity times:
- New connection
- Move of phone number, including appearance of faculty lines on your phone
- Change in service, including restrictions to line
- Code to charge particular call to faculty account (available next day)
- Directory listing update
Repairs--contact UIS directly at 5-4900 with the following:
-The line number and location
-The type of line and phone equipment being used
-An alternate phone number where you can be reached, and
-A description of the problem.
Conference calls (more than 3 people) -- To set one up, call 5-5575 up to 2 weeks in advance. It will be arranged with a call in number and a password that you select (or they will assign one if you don't care). The cost will be billed to the HU phone number of the responsible person.
Conference calls (3 people) if your telephone has a "CONFERENCE" button --
- Lift the handset and dial the first party's phone number.
- When the first call has been connected press the Conference/Ring button.
- Hear dial tone then enter the second party's phone number.
- When the second call has been connected press the Conference/Ring button again. You and the two calling parties are connected.
- To drop the last party added to a conference call:
Press the Drop/Test button. You and the first party will remain connected.