Cross Registration Resources by University and SchoolHarvard University
Harvard University’s Cross-Registration website contains a wealth of information for Harvard students interested in taking courses (aka cross-registering) at any of the eligible schools.
The above website covers:
· University cross-registration policies and procedures, including the policies of each affiliated school.
· Required steps to complete the cross-registration process and a link to the required online Cross-Registration Petition Form.
· A Harvard University-wide course catalogue, organized by school.
· A map of the University.
· Contact information for Registrar Offices at each Harvard school.
· Central Harvard University calendar with information about class schedules, cross-registration deadlines, add/drop deadlines, and exam schedules for each school.
· Information about grading systems and credit conversions for each Harvard school.
While the site is up-to-date, it is best to verify cross-registration information with the individual school registrar offices.
Tufts University: The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Information about how to cross-register into a Fletcher course can be found at: http://fletcher.tufts.edu/MALD/Curriculum/Exchange-Programs-and-Cross-Registration
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
MIT Cross-Registration Instructions for HARVARD Students is located at: http://web.mit.edu/registrar/reg/xreg/index.html