Post a Job, Fellowship or Internship in JACK
Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School
To post a position for our students and alumni, first register in JACK: Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School. With JACK, you can:
- Post jobs and internships
- Get system reminders as jobs are close to expiration
- Collect applications online if you so desire
- Schedule briefings and interviews
- Browse student resumes
Getting Started with JACK
Employers should access JACK for Employers (registration/login required). To establish an account:
- Use your email address to create an account and get a password
- Register for access to services, as well as targeted information on events of interest to you and your organization. (Your name and contact information will be viewable by OCA staff only.)
- Refer to the JACK User Guide for Employers in the OCA Document Library or the video tutorials located throughout JACK for tips on navigating the system
Accounts will be approved in one to three business days.
Please contact the Employer Services Team with any questions, suggestions or feedback.
Visit JACK (login required) today and join the Harvard Kennedy School partnership!