Jump to:Page Content
Cambridge, MA — The challenges facing young gay people in the United States will be the topic of discussion September 28 at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. “Family Album: Being Young and Gay in America” will begin at 7 p.m. at the John F. Kennedy Jr. Forum, 79 JFK Street, Cambridge.
* MIKE GLATZE, co-founder of Young Gay America; editor-in-chief, YGA Magazine
* MAYA KEYES, Wanda Alston Point scholar, The Point Foundation
* CHRIS MEDEIROS, director of admissions, Episcopal Divinity School
* JUDY SHEPARD, founder and executive director, Matthew Shepard Foundation
* CHERYL A. GILES, (moderator), professor of the practice in pastoral care, Harvard Divinity School
This event is open to the press and the public. Journalists interested in covering the Forum should contact the Kennedy School Communications Office at (617) 495-1115 to reserve space on the press riser. Alive Vivex video/audio feed of this Forum is available.
This event will be web-streamed live: http://www.iop.harvard.edu/events_forum.html