Get help with your research projects.
Use our research guides as a starting point.
Ask research questions or search our “frequently asked” library research questions database at “Ask A Librarian”
Schedule a personal research consultation at email@example.com to learn how to:
- best utilize HOLLIS to locate items owned by other Harvard libraries;
- create email alerts or RSS feeds for new journal articles, working papers, and web content in your area of interests;
- find Harvard University databases, e-journals and other resources for specialized research;
- use citation management tools such as Zotero for sharing citations and creating bibliographies in a variety of citation styles; and
- monitor citations to your publications by using citation metrics tools.