The HKS Library now provides access to the Representation. Access to this peer-reviewed journal is available from 1960 to the present.
From the Publisher:
Representation – the journal of representative democracy – has the following aims:-
- To continue to publish cutting edge articles about the study of elections and voting systems throughout the world.
- To encourage debate on democrat practices around the world.
- To critically explore the interface between democratic practice and theory.
- To produce special issues devoted to questions of democracy and representation; whether they be in a single- country or region, or across a wider subject such as representation of minorities.
- To attract an audience of academics and students, journalists, election practitioners and all those interested in the nature of representative democracy including informed lay readers.