Can you answer Yes to any of the following questions?
1) Do you have a paper, faculty/fellow research project, SYP, PAE, dissertation, or other publication deadline that is fast approaching?
2) Have you spent hours Googling web sites without finding any good publications or data for your paper?
3) Are you wondering if the research you found online is accurate and reliable?
4) Do you want to learn new strategies for being an efficient and effective researcher so that you focus on the writing portion of your paper?
5) Are you having difficulty organizing and managing your citations?
6) Would you like to learn research strategies that will be beneficial for your career?
If you answered Yes to any of the previous questions, stop Googling immediately. Contact an HKS Librarian for a research consultation today! A HKS Librarian can recommend research strategies, demonstrate citation management tools and provide advice on the best sources of information for your specific assignment.
Email a HKS Librarian at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Or, stop by the Circulation desk at the HKS Library from Monday-Friday 9-6PM and ask if a Research Librarian is available to meet with you. By appointment, HKS Research Librarians can also meet with small groups of HKS students or staff.