Jump to:Page Content
Cambridge, MA — A panel of experts will address the issues around access to financial tools for low income and immigrant communities on April 28 at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. “Banking for All: Improving Access to Financial Service for Low Income and Immigrant Communities” will begin at 6:00 p.m. at the John F. Kennedy Jr. Forum, 79 JFK Street, Cambridge.
* William J. Fenton, senior vice president, market manager for community development, Bank of America
* Cathy Minehan (moderator), president and chief executive officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
* Mark Pinsky, president and chief executive officer, National Community Capital Association
* Dennis C. Shea, assistant secretary for policy, development and research, U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development
* Yolanda Valdes de Del Monte, vice president of finance and treasury, Banco Santa Cruz, Dominican Republic
Reporters interested in covering the forum should contact the Kennedy School Communications Office at (617) 495-1115 to reserve space on the press riser.