The deadline to apply for the 2015-2016 Postdoctoral Fellowship at PEPG has passed (January 31, 2015). Thank you to all those who have applied. Your materials are being processed at this time. Further inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the 2015-2016 Postdoctoral Fellowship at Harvard
All materials should be addressed to:
PEPG is offering a one-year resident fellowship at the postdoctoral level starting in the summer of 2015. The fellow will work at Harvard University and engage in independent projects that are related to the program’s focus. Additionally, s/he will be expected to collaborate with PEPG’s ongoing research and programs. This may include conference planning and administration, as well as working on PEPG publications. Applicants who have not yet received their Doctoral degree may apply. However, they must receive it by September 1, 2015 in order to participate. Fellow must begin their residency no later than the week of September 1, 2015.
The stipend for the postdoctoral fellowship is $45,000. It provides modest health insurance coverage but no housing. However, assistance in obtaining affordable housing will be provided.
Applicants should submit two complete hard copies of the following materials no later than January 31, 2015 (the deadline):
• Letter of intent with current contact information including email address.
• Current curriculum vita (please include any past awards, scholarships and publications).
• A 2000-word proposal describing one or more research projects that will be conducted and completed while at PEPG. The proposal should include relevant background information, discrete objectives, importance and feasibility, as well as the methodology that will be used.
• Two samples of writing, if not published, then of publishable quality. These should be pertinent to the proposed research.
• The names of and letters of recommendation from three or four people qualified and willing to evaluate the applicant’s project and scholarly qualifications. Recommenders should mail their letters directly to PEPG or they can be email to the address below.
Applicants may also email their materials, in PDF format only please. All materials must arrive by the deadline. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed/considered.
PEPG Postdoctoral Program
C/O Antonio Wendland
Harvard Kennedy School
79 JFK Street, Taubman 304
Cambridge, MA 02138
For further information, please email: email@example.com.
(back row from right to left) PEPG Post-Doctoral Fellows 2010-2011, Guido Schwerdt and Matthew Chingos; PEPG Research Fellow, Omar Wasow;
(front row from right to left) Former PEPG Post-Doctoral Fellow, Martina
Viarengo; PEPG Research Fellows, Carlos Lastra-Anadon, Elena Llaudet, Daniel Nadler
PEPG Post-Doc Fellow, Matthew Chingos discussing teacher salaries at the PEPG Conference "Merit Pay: Will it Work? Is it Politically Viable?"