Publications and Presentations
PCJ Collaborative Indicator Development Method
Country Case Studies
Working with Administrative and Survey Data
Connecting Local and International Indicators
Webinars and Video
In addition to the Workshop and Conference held in Cambridge, the PCJ has conducted additional thematic workshops, camps, and webinars with country partners on various topics.
- How Do You Measure the 'Responsiveness' of the Justice System to Violence Against Women and Girls?
- Global Indicators for Governance
- Joining Up Justice
- Improving and Measuring the Police/Prosecution Relationship in Cases of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Using Inter-Agency Meetings as a Mechanism for Introducing New Initiatives to the Justice Sector
- Indicators of VAWG - Using Active Indicators to Measure Results in Safety & Justice Programmes
- The Parallel Construction of Country-Led and DFID-Corporate Indicators of Access to Justice
- The Advisor’s Dilemma: Achieving and Showing Results on Safety and Justice