There are many ways for Harvard students to be engaged with the Program in Criminal Justice Policy and Management.
- Based at the Harvard Kennedy School (HKS), the student-led Criminal Justice Professional Interest Council (PIC) convenes students from across the University and Degree Programs Student Affairs creating a network for shared communication around courses and events;
- Harvard students may apply for awards for travel or incidentals to support course requirements, get advice and support around career development, or be involved in research projects;
- There are student work opportunities as well as funding for summer internships for Harvard students. The Program also funds and hosts student fellows during the academic year.
- Screening and Discussion of the film, The House I Live In
- HKS Criminal Justice Facebook Launch
- Building a 21st Century Policy to Address Domestic and Global Drug Challenges
- Rule of Law Engagement in Post Conflict States – Where Now?
See our Events page for recaps and more
Visiting Fellow Addresses Criminal Justice Student PIC
Recap of recent Discussion About Youth Violence in Scotland with Visiting Fellow, John Paterson
Focus on PCJ Interns and Fellows
Watch these videos as part of a new series by the PCJ, featuring Fellow and Summer Interns Ben Harmon JD/MPP 2014, Piper Kamins MPP 2012, Douglas Barrios MPAID 2012, Yael Bar-tur MPP 2012. and Ben Harmon JD/MPP 2014. Additional installments will be published in the PCJ Video Gallery.