Graduating Class Gift Volunteers
The HKS graduating class gift helps fund student financial aid, faculty research, and academic programs. The HKS Fund offers the flexibility to address the School’s greatest needs and to enrich the student experience.
HKS graduating class gift co-chairs lead the effort to inform fellow students about the importance and impact of alumni gifts to the HKS Fund and to secure broad participation from the graduating class. Co-chairs will gain experience running a fundraising campaign and work closely with classmates and the Office of Alumni Relations and Resource Development.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Make your own gift
- Recruit classmates to serve on the class gift committee
- Attend and contribute to committee meetings organized by the Office of Alumni Relations and Resource Development (ARRD)
- Organize and staff an information and donation table in the Forum for one week in January, February, March, and April
- Work with ARRD to plan additional marketing and publicity activities
- Directly solicit classmates for gifts
- Participate in the presentation of your class gift during Class Day