Our application fee is $100 USD and may be paid by credit card, check, or money order. Checks and money orders must be in U.S. dollars, made payable to Harvard University, and mailed to the Office of Admissions. We strongly encourage you to pay online.
The fee cannot be refunded if you submit an incomplete application.
We waive our application fee for:
- Charles B. Rangel Foreign Affairs Fellows
- Crown Prince Frederick Fellows
- Current AmeriCorps volunteers
- Kennedy Trust Fellows
- Payne International Development Fellows
- Current Peace Corps volunteers
- Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellows
- Public Policy and International Affairs (PPIA) Fellows
- Public Policy and Leadership Conference (PPLC) alumni
- Current Teach for America teachers
- U.S. Air Force officers
- U.S. Coast Guard officers
- Wexner Israel Fellowship applicants who are also applying to the Mid-Career MPA Program
If you are affiliated with one of these programs, submit a fee waiver form found on the application status page after you submit your application. We may confirm with your program that you have either been selected or are an alumnus.