We realize that pursuing a graduate degree requires a significant investment in your personal and professional future, and we are here as your partner for financial assistance.
Our application for financial assistance is now available.
The application for financial assistance for the 2023-2024 academic year is now available to those who have submitted an application for admission. If you’ve already applied to one of our master’s degree programs, you should now see a “Financial Aid” tab on your application status page. Click this tab to access the financial aid application.
The deadline to submit the application for financial assistance is Friday, January 6, 2023 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. U.S. citizens and permanent residents should also submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by this deadline.
Here’s a general timeline of our financial aid application process.
- October: FAFSA available for completion (U.S. citizens and permanent residents)
- November: Financial aid application available to applicants
- Early December (December 1, 2022 at 3 p.m. ET): Admission application deadline
- Early January (January 6, 2023 at 3 p.m. ET): Financial aid application deadline, FAFSA deadline (U.S. citizens and permanent residents)
- Mid-March: Admission and financial aid decisions announced
- Mid-April: Admission and financial aid response deadline
As you can see from the timeline above, the financial aid application deadline falls before you will be notified of your admission decision. Therefore, you must submit the financial aid application before knowing your final admission outcome.
Keep these important points in mind as you complete the financial aid application process.
- You must submit your application for admission before gaining access to the financial aid application.
- We encourage you to apply regardless of financial need. The majority of our scholarships/fellowships are awarded primarily based upon merit.
- Many fellowships require submission of an essay, which you will upload within the financial aid application. We advise against waiting until the last minute to start the financial aid application, as to allow yourself time to work on the essays for the fellowships for which you wish to be considered.
- Financial assistance is limited; submission of an application for financial aid does not guarantee that you will receive assistance.
- Most students must rely on several funding sources, including external resources, to cover their cost of attendance. Explore our Funding Resource Database to help you in your search.
We look forward to working with you throughout the financial aid process in the coming months.