The HKS Fund Executive Council fosters alumni engagement and cultivates a culture of giving to the Kennedy School. Our members lead efforts to develop a comprehensive volunteer fundraising program while working to increase alumni participation in the HKS Fund. Executive Council members are required to provide an annual unrestricted contribution to the HKS Fund.
To learn more about volunteering, please contact the HKS Fund.
Message from the HKS Fund Co-chairs
We are so pleased to serve the HKS Fund, which provides essential support to the Kennedy School. From financial aid to scholarship and research support, the HKS Fund helps the School’s students and scholars as they work to solve some of the world’s most intractable problems.
Many people do not realize the impact that the HKS Fund can have. Through your generosity, Harvard Kennedy School can have a positive effect on countless lives—not just the students and faculty who immediately benefit, but the people they go on to help through their ideas and actions.
We hope you explore this website and contact the HKS Fund if you have any questions—and join us today in supporting the HKS Fund.
With warm regards,
Geraldine Acuña-Sunshine MPP 1996
Sean Rush MC/MPA 2007
Key Council accomplishments include:
- MAKING GIVING EASIER: Members rolled out a number of new initiatives to make giving easier, including options to give while registering for events online and on-site at Reunion.
- DONOR BENEFITS: Council members expanded membership benefits for Littauer and Loyalty Society members to include special seating at worldwide events and a monthly digest of digital learning opportunities.
- STUDENT EDUCATION: Executive Council members launched a poster series aimed at educating students about how philanthropy fuels the student experience. Members of the Executive Council joined a reception, sponsored by co-chair Sean Rush MC/MPA 2007, to celebrate the Graduating Class Gift campaign.
- LESSONS FROM FACULTY: At a recent meeting, members met with Professor Jennifer Lerner to explore how to use findings on decision making to create a more cohesive community of alumni donors.
- HKS FUND AWARD: The Executive Council created the HKS Fund Outstanding Alumni Award to award an alumnus each year in honor of their longstanding support of the HKS Fund.
HKS Fund Executive Council 2019–2020
- Geraldine Acuña-Sunshine AB 1992, MPP 1996 (co-chair)
- Lisa Bellucci MC/MPA 1997
- Rudy Brioche MPP 2000
- Nicholas Butts MPA 2018
- Robert Ferri Jr. MC/MPA 1986
- Jorge Jaramillo HKSEE 2010, 2012
- John Kennedy Jr. MC/MPA 1988
- Jonathan Liew MBA/MPA 2002
- Alexandra Linden MPA 2009
- Nicholas Kukrika MPP 2007
- Wendy Pangburn MC/MPA 1986
- Lala Qadir MPP 2004
- Robert Rodriguez MPP 1992
- Greg Rosenbaum AB 1974, JD 1977, MPP 1977
- Sean Rush MC/MPA 2007 (co-chair)
- Zargham Haider Shah MC/MPA 2013
- Jenina Soto MPA 2018
- Jill Wagner MPA 1983