The HarvardKey authentication system enables access to a wide range of applications and services that users across Harvard access every day, via a single, convenient login name and password. Alumni will use this login and password to access all Harvard and HKS alumni benefits, such as the HKS Alumni Directory and JACK (the HKS job bank).
Claiming your HarvardKey
- Go to the HarvardKey website.
- Select the tab labeled 'Alumni', then select 'Continue.'
- Fill out the form.
Note: The HAA ID is a 10-digit number unique to you that can be found at the footer of any email sent to you from the Harvard Alumni Association or HKS Alumni Relations.
- Your HarvardKey will be sent to the email address on file for you. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please email us.
Resetting your HarvardKey password
- Go to the HarvardKey Website.
- Complete the form.
Note: The HarvardKey Login Name must be the same as the email address on file.
- An email will be sent to the Personal Recovery Email Address you provided in the form. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please email us.
Problems claiming your HarvardKey or recovering your login information? Contact HKS Alumni Relations at 617-495-1394 or via email.