As more people seek to immigrate to the United States—approximately 1 million individuals became U.S. citizens in 2022, an all-time high—the issue continues to present complex public policy challenges. How is the Biden administration responding? What changes are on the horizon? Our expert alumni panelists share their thoughts and take questions from the alumni audience.
- Karol Brown MPP 1996, Managing Attorney, Immigration, World One Law Group
- Celina Barrios-Millner MPP 2007, Vice President, Office of Race and Equity Research, Urban Institute
- Felicia Escobar Carillo MPP 2003, Chief of Staff, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Pamela Goldstein MC/MPA 2007, Director of Development, National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
- Adam Hunter MPA 2007, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Immigration Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
The Alumni Talk Policy series features HKS alumni in panel discussions about pressing public issues.