Maximizing Your Impact During Reunion | Multiyear Pledge Opportunities
Are you considering a special gift to HKS in honor of your Reunion?
One option is to make a multiyear pledge of $5,000 or more to the HKS Fund. You can pay it over five years, be recognized as a leader in your class, and enjoy membership in the HKS Littauer Society. The Littauer Society comprises alumni who make annual leadership gifts to the HKS Fund, which provide flexible funding the School relies on to support students and fuel new initiatives.
How It Works:
- Your pledge is payable in equal annual amounts over five years.
- You will be recognized for the full pledge amount during your Reunion year in donor honor rolls and the Annual HKS Fund Report of Giving & Alumni Engagement.
- In subsequent years, you be recognized and stewarded for the annual pledge payment amounts.
To thank our Littauer Society donors, HKS offers the following benefits at and below each giving level:
$25,000 and above
- One-year membership in the Dean’s Council
- Invitation to various leadership dinners and events
- Reserved seating at HKS commencement
- Signed book authored by an HKS faculty member
- Reserved seating at campus and regional events
- Book authored and personalized by an HKS faculty member
- Annual digital report featuring students you helped to support
- Invitations and special access to regional events and conference calls
- Monthly digest of digital offerings from HKS
- Recognition in Annual HKS Fund Report of Giving & Alumni Engagement