Explore how you can benefit from HKS talent.
Harvard Kennedy School is committed to educating exceptional public leaders.
Alumni like you play an important role in our mission. Here are some ways you can connect with and support current students.
- Share open positions in your organization. Post an opportunity through the employer portal in our Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School (JACK) database, the Office of Career Advancement's comprehensive job bank and career management system. Come to campus to recruit.
- Invite a student to spend time with you at work. Take part in our Alumni-Student Career Shadowing Initiative where alumni host students for several hours or a full day.
- Host a summer intern or become a Policy Analysis Exercise client. You know first hand what our students are trained to do. Put them to work while supporting their education.
- Coordinate a regional student-alumni networking event. HKS summer interns are serving around the world. Find out who is in your area and sponsor a happy hour or other casual gatherings.
- Connect with student organizations focused on your industry. Reach out to those groups that share your professional interests. They want to hear from you, and you may even discover a future intern or colleague.
- Meet one-on-one with students or host a brown-bag lunch, and share your professional expertise in an informal setting.
Contact the Office of Career Advancement to learn more about how you can engage with current students.
HKS Alumni as Employers
HKS summer interns
Let us help you design an effective internship project.