Jump to:Page Content
CID awards modest grants on a competitive basis to first year students who undertake summer internships on development projects through the Harvard International Development Internship Fund (HIDIF).
Grant Criteria and Eligibility:
- Competition is open to HKS 1st year students.
- Internship must be on a development related issue.
- Internship must take place in a developing country other than the student’s home country.
- Internship must be 8 weeks or longer at one organization.
- Priority will be given to internships related to CID's faculty affiliated projects.
Additional details about the application process will be posted in early 2017.
Questions? Contact Andrea Hayes.
MPA/ID students interned with the Albanian Ministry of Agriculture in 2014.