M-RCBG SENIOR FELLOW-LED STUDY GROUPS
M-RCBG Senior Fellows are distinguished professionals from government and/or business who come to HKS to address issues at the interface of the public and private sectors: regulation, corporate governance, and the role of government in the changing global economy. Senior Fellows strengthen the connection between theory and practice, offering both faculty and students insights to the nature of social problems and their most practical solutions.
In addition to undertaking independent research projects that culminate in a journal article or book, Senior Fellows lead Study Groups for HKS students.
Learn more about the 2018-19 M-RCBG Senior Fellows’ upcoming Study Groups below. More Study Group sessions will be announced throughout the year. Registration is not necessary and all are welcome to attend.
- Rabah Arezki: MENA; Resource Rich Countries; Global Reform Cycles
- Camilla Cavendish: Living Better For Longer
- Elizabeth Golberg: Regulatory Cooperation – A Reality Check
- Deb Gordon: The Changing Role of Consumers in Health Care Purchasing: Medical Perspectives
- Philippe Le Corre: Is China perceived as a leader? Case studies from Europe
- Tim Massad: Regulation of Cryptoassets; The Financial Crisis
- Scott Ratzan: Developing Multisectoral Action for Health and Social Impact – answering the call to action for the UN Sustainable Development Goals
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To view previously offered study groups, please see the study group archive.