Jump to:Page Content
M-RCBG STUDY GROUPS
We anticipate at least 5 study groups will be offered by M-RCBG senior fellows during the 2016 fall semester. We will list details here as soon as information becomes available. Study groups will also be advertised on HKS Today.
The following study groups were offered by M-RCBG Senior Fellows this past spring.
(1) Ole Gunnar Austvik: Europe and the Geopolitics of Energy
(2) Jo Ann Barefoot: Regulation Innovation: Protecting Consumers Through Technology & Trust
(3) Ray Fisher: Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis
(4) Stanley Marcuss: Urban Revitalization
(5) Peter Sands: Topics in International Financial Regulation and Policy
(6) Paul Verdin: "Creating and Capturing Value" for Nonprofits
For further information, please contact email@example.com
M-RCBG Senior Fellow Vikram Mansharamani leads a session of his study group on Blowing Bubbles: How Investors, Regulators, and the Press Reinforce Exuberance
M-RCBG Senior Fellow Binta Niambi Brown shares the stage with Felipe Calderón at the student-organized “Davos Debrief” on January 31, 2014.