Jump to:Page Content
M-RCBG STUDY GROUPS
The following study groups are being offered by M-RCBG senior fellows this fall. More will be added throughout the semester. All sessions are advertised on the Center's events page and the HKS events page.
(1) Todd Baker: Lending--the Answer or the Problem for Low-Income Americans?
(2) Jo Ann Barefoot: Regulation Innovation: Protecting Consumers Through Technology & Trust
(4) Larry Makovich: Reframing Climate Policy Approaches in the Electric Power Sector
(6) Peter Sands: Topics in International Financial Regulation and Policy
(7) Christopher Smart: The Financial Education of the Eurozone
For further information, please contact email@example.com
M-RCBG Senior Fellow Vikram Mansharamani leads a session of his study group on Blowing Bubbles: How Investors, Regulators, and the Press Reinforce Exuberance
M-RCBG Senior Fellow Binta Niambi Brown shares the stage with Felipe Calderón at the student-organized “Davos Debrief” on January 31, 2014.