M-RCBG SENIOR FELLOW-LED STUDY GROUPS
M-RCBG Senior Fellows are distinguished professionals from government and/or business who come to HKS to address issues at the interface of the public and private sectors: regulation, corporate governance, and the role of government in the changing global economy. Senior Fellows strengthen the connection between theory and practice, offering both faculty and students insights to the nature of social problems and their most practical solutions.
In addition to undertaking independent research projects that culminate in a journal article or book, Senior Fellows lead Study Groups for HKS students.
Learn more about the 2017-18 M-RCBG Senior Fellows’ upcoming Study Groups below.
- Elizabeth Golberg: Better Regulation in the European Union: Boon or Boondoggle?
- Deborah Gordon: Attention Shoppers: Unleashing Consumer Power to Improve U.S. Health Care
- Philippe Le Corre: China’s Eurasian geoeconomic plan: how much does it extend the country’s political influence?
- Dennis Lockhart: Renewing America’s infrastructure: a comprehensive examination of policy options and implications
- Euvin Naidoo: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Africa
- Christopher Smart: Financing the Industrial Internet
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To view previously offered study groups, please see the study group archive.