Rappaport/Boston Urban Scholarship Application Procedure
Applications are accepted online at https://www.hks.harvard.edu/degrees/masters/mc-mpa/how-to-apply. Each program has a separate admissions procedure administered through the Admissions Office and you may only apply to one program in the same academic year.
To be eligible for the Jerome L. Rappaport, Sr./Boston Urban Scholarship, you must apply to the Mid-Career MPA program. Mid-Career MPA applicants are evaluated on academic achievement and the depth and quality of their experience, as demonstrated by work history, references and the applicant’s written analysis of past employment experience. Mid-Career applicants are required to enter the program with a minimum of seven years of full-time professional work experience. The Mid-Career MPA class has an average of thirteen years of professional work experience.
Applications must contain the following materials:
- Application fee of $100
- Admissions forms and essays found in the online Application for Admission
- Three recommendations from individuals who know you and your work
- Official transcripts from any college, university or graduate school you have attended
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) Test Scores
- Application for Financial Assistance
For more information, please contact Stephanie Streletz in the Kennedy School's Financial Aid Office at 617-496-9078.