The Malcolm Wiener Center for Social Policy's research portfolio has been developed over twenty years. The center and the work of its faculty and research staff are often cited by policymakers, published in academic journals, and reported in the mainstream media.
Can Immigration Hurt the Economy? An Old Prejudice Returns
New York Times, February 14, 2017
As some Americans fear that immigrants will damage productivity, economists disagree on their impact.Cited: George Borjas, Lant Pritchett
The confused future of health care
Harvard Gazette, February 14, 2017
While the outlook for the survival of the ACA seems dim, analysts say a new plan will take considerable time to develop and implement.
Cited: Amitabh Chandra
Think Ouside the Box to Deal with Young Adult Criminals
Boston Herald Op-Ed, February 8, 2017
Two Massachusetts sheriffs cite Program in Criminal Justice Research in recommending comprehensive criminal justice reform and new systemic approach to handling “emerging adults” who commit crimes.
- Events: The Achievement Gap Initiative
- Events: Program in Criminal Justice Policy and Management
- Events: Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development
- Inequality & Social Policy Seminar Series Calendar
- Harvard Kennedy School Doctoral Programs