Faculty Affiliates researching COVID-19
- Danielle Allen, Director, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics; James Bryant Conant University Professor
- Marcella Alsan, Professor of Public Policy, HKS
- Sandra Susan Smith, Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Professor of Criminal Justice; Faculty Director, Program in Criminal Justice Policy and Management
- Crystal S. Yang, Professor of Law, HLS
- Peeler, Katherine, Parsa Erfani, Caroline H. Lee, Nishant Uppal, Kathryn Hampton, Ranit Mishori, and Elsa Raker. Praying for Hand Soap and Masks: Health and Human Rights Violations in U.S. Immigration Detention during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Physicians for Human Rights, 2021.
- Erfani P, Uppal N, Lee CH, Mishori R, Peeler KR. COVID-19 Testing and Cases in Immigration Detention Centers, April-August 2020. JAMA. 2021;325(2):182–184. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.21473
- “A Systematic Approach to Mitigate the Spread Of COVID-19 in Immigration Detention Facilities, " Health Affairs Blog, June 17, 2020.DOI: 10.1377/hblog20200616.357449
- Marcella Alsan and Crystal Yang. "NCCHC-HU COVID-19 Survey of Correctional Facilities." National Commission on Correctional Health Care. 2020.
Releasing federal inmates to fight COVID-19 and increase racial equity.