Faculty Affiliates researching Crimmigration
- Philip Torrey, Lecturer on Law, HLS; Director, Crimmigration Clinic, HLS
Affiliated Programs and Initiatives
- Joscha Legewie, Amy Hsin, Niklas Harder, and Linna Martén (2022). "Local Policing and the Educational Outcomes of Undocumented College Students." Sociological Science, 9, 406–429.
- Peeler, Katherine, Parsa Erfani, Caroline H. Lee, Nishant Uppal, Kathryn Hampton, Ranit Mishori, and Elsa Raker. Praying for Hand Soap and Masks: Health and Human Rights Violations in U.S. Immigration Detention during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Physicians for Human Rights, 2021.
- Erfani P, Uppal N, Lee CH, Mishori R, Peeler KR. COVID-19 Testing and Cases in Immigration Detention Centers, April-August 2020. JAMA. 2021;325(2):182–184. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.21473
- “A Systematic Approach to Mitigate the Spread Of COVID-19 in Immigration Detention Facilities, " Health Affairs Blog, June 17, 2020.DOI: 10.1377/hblog20200616.357449
- Philip L. Torrey, "Jennings v. Rodriguez and the Future of Immigration Detention," 20 Harv. Latinx L. Rev. 171 (2017).