Faculty Affiliates researching Employment and Labor Market Dynamics
- Cornell William Brooks, Hauser Professor of the Practice of Nonprofit Organizations; Professor of the Practice of Public Leadership and Social Justice, HKS; Director, The William Monroe Trotter Collaborative for Social Justice
- Will Dobbie, Professor of Public Policy, HKS
- Sandra Susan Smith, Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Professor of Criminal Justice; Faculty Director, Program in Criminal Justice Policy and Management
- Crystal S. Yang, Professor of Law, HLS
Affiliated Programs and Initiatives
- Zoe B. Cullen, Will S. Dobbie and Mitchell Hoffman. "Increasing the Demand for Workers with a Criminal Record." NBER Working Paper 29947. April 2022.
- Herring, Christopher and Sandra Susan Smith. "The Limits of Ban-the-Box Legislation." Institute for Research on Labor and Employment Policy Brief, March 2022.
- Will Dobbie and Crystal S. Yang. "The economic costs of pretrial detention." Brookings Papers on Economic Activity (March 2021).
- Smith, Sandra Susan, and Nora Broege. "Searching for Work with a Criminal Record." Social Problems 67.2 (May 2020): 208-232.
- Smith, Sandra Susan, and Jonathan Simon, eds. The Criminal Justice System as a Labor Market Institution: Special Issue of RSF, The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences). Russell Sage Foundation, April 2020.
- Will Dobbie, Jacob Goldin, and Crystal S. Yang. 2018. “The Effects of Pre-Trial Detention on Conviction, Future Crime, and Employment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Judges.” American Economic Review, 108, 2, Pp. 201-240.