Harvard Kennedy School’s COVID-19 protocols are based on Harvard University’s policies. Please visit the HUHS COVID-19 Information Page for more details.
HKS Campus and Building Access
During regular weekdays, the HKS campus is accessible through all entrances by HUID card swipe. On weekends and holidays, the HKS campus is accessible through limited entrances by HUID card swipe. Non-HUID holders must follow the visitor policy. Additional details are shown below.
Central Quad Buildings (Wexner, Littauer, Rubenstein, Belfer, Ofer, Taubman)
- The Wexner main entry will be accessible to all HUID holders every day 7am-11pm.
- Central quad perimeter and courtyard doors will be accessible via HUID card swipe weekdays 7am-7pm. (Except for the Belfer Lobby entry, which will be accessible until 8pm, Monday-Thursday.)
- One Brattle entries will be accessible to HKS community members via HUID card swipe weekdays 7am-7pm.
- One Brattle entries will only be accessible to building occupants weekdays after 7pm and on weekends.
124 Mount Auburn
- All 124 Mount Auburn entries are openly accessible weekdays 7am-7pm.
- 124 Mount Auburn entries will only be accessible to building occupants weekdays after 7pm and on weekends.
Guests and visitors to HKS must have an identified host party whether it be an individual or one of the school’s departments or centers (i.e., an event). Event planners should send a list of attendees for a conference or event to Security (Brian_Conroy@hks.harvard.edu) a few days before the event date.
Guest and visitors should enter the main campus via the Wexner courtyard entry or meet their host party at one of the building entrances to be allowed entry.