HKS Students tin Town Hall

PhD in Public Policy

The PhD in Public Policy is granted by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS). Details about the graduation requirements can be found through the Public Policy Program of Study or by contacting HKS Doctoral Programs.

John F. Kennedy School of Government 79 John F. Kennedy Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
617-495-1100 Get Directions Visit Contact Page