Developing leaders, leading development
The two-year Master in Public Administration in International Development (MPA/ID) Program is designed to prepare the next generation of leaders in international development. It is an economics-centered, multidisciplinary program, combining rigorous training in analytical and quantitative methods with an emphasis on policy and practice.
The MPA/ID Program offers unparalleled training for a professional career in development. The mix of theoretical rigor with a practical approach has proven to be a winning combination in the professional world. Our graduates hold influential policy and management positions in a range of international organizations, national governments, central and regional banks, nonprofit and research organizations and private sector companies.
The right fit
The MPA/ID Program may be for you if you:
- Demonstrate commitment to the social, political and economic growth of developing and transitional economy countries
- Work in the development field, whether in government, central or regional banks, international development institutions, nonprofits, research organizations or the private sector
- Have a strong academic record
- Excel in economics and mathematics
- Want to deepen your understanding of complex development problems and acquire the analytical tools to design and implement effective solutions