How to Apply
To apply to a Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education program, follow these instructions:
- Select “Apply Now” from any program webpage.
First-time Applicants: Create an Account
- If it is your first time, select "Create an Account."
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and your Organization. If your organization is not listed, please type Unknown Organization and submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to set your password.
- Enter an 8 character password that contains letters and at least 1 number. You will then be logged in to the Application Portal.
- Proceed to Start a New Application instructions below.
Current Account Holders: Start a New Application
- Log into Account Portal.
- To begin a new application, please select "Start A New Application" on the right side of the screen.
- Select the program and session you wish to apply for.
- Once you have completed all required fields, please select "Review and Save Application" at the bottom. If you have missed any required fields, the progress meter will not show 100%. You can review your application and complete any fields you may have missed.
- If you wish to print or save a copy of your application, please select the print icon at the top of the screen.
- To submit your application, please select "Submit Your Application." You will be asked to verify and sign your application.
- When you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive an email confirmation. You will be notified by email with any updates to your application status within three weeks.
Application Best Practices
- Do not use your browser's back button to navigate through the portal. Please use the navigation buttons located within the portal.
- We recommend that you save your work often. If you leave your session unattended for 60 minutes or longer, your session may time out and your unsaved work will be lost.