Art and Practice of Leadership Development is designed for experienced leadership development and consulting professionals who represent a broad range of global organizations in the public, corporate and nonprofit sectors around the world.
Recommended applicants include:
- Government training and development officers
- Senior officers and trainers from corporate HR leadership development departments
- Senior managers from nonprofit and grassroots community-building organizations delivering leadership training
- Academics from professional schools, universities and colleges engaged in curricular and co-curricular leadership development programs
- Principals of consulting firms advising clients on leadership in private, public and nonprofit sectors
The professional experience and expertise of the classroom participants is critical to the learning process. The cohort chosen will reflect a broad spectrum of perspectives and backgrounds.