Comparative Tax Policy and Administration is designed for tax policy professionals seeking to deepen their knowledge of the latest approaches in tax policy design and implementation. Participants come from a range of sectors, bringing different perspectives and insights into the practical aspects of tax policy issues.
Recommended applicants include:
- Senior government tax officials
- External tax advisors and attorneys
- In-house private-sector tax specialists
- Leaders of taxpayer institutions, organizations and advocacy groups
- Providers of tax policy implementation assistance
- Prominent scholars and researchers in the field of tax policy and administration