Cybersecurity: The Intersection of Policy and Technology (Online)
View details for the online program here.
Our world is a place where cyberattacks can happen instantaneously.
Indeed, individuals and institutions are increasingly vulnerable to network-based intrusions that disrupt productivity, jeopardize privacy and threaten national security. The worst part is, the identity or location of an adversary may never be known.
That's why the security and resilience of critical infrastructure and technology in the United States and around the world requires constant vigilance against cyber threats. Despite the magnitude of the problem, the field of cybersecurity strategy, policy and management is evolving.
A Groundbreaking Approach to Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity: The Intersection of Policy and Technology is the first program of its kind to focus on the intersection of policy and technology and how, together, they can address the critical threats of a cyber world. The objective is to bring together technologists and policymakers and provide them with a conceptual framework for the design of both cybersecurity policy and technology.
This cybersecurity executive education program will give you:
- A deeper understanding of the technical basics of cyberspace and the cyber issue
- An exploration of the nature of emergent and future cyber threats
- The tools to frame and evaluate strategies and policy responses to these threats
- Professional skill-building through group work and scenario assessment
- A lasting network of cyber strategy and policy professionals on whom you can call for support