Moral Leadership in an Imperfect World will immerse you and a global cohort in an inspiring, stimulating environment. World-renowned Harvard faculty will use lectures, case-based sessions featuring innovative simulations and participatory learning, and a wide range of pedagogical tools to explore a completely different brand of leadership: one that focuses not on those at the top, but rather those working diligently on the ground level inspiring change and producing powerful, positive results.
In just one extraordinary week, you will gain new skills and strengthen your abilities to:
- Articulate and defend ethical arguments.
- Tolerate and appreciate moral disagreements and ambiguities.
- Make deliberative moral judgments.
- Deliberate with others about ethical problems.
- Demonstrate moral and ethical literacy.
- Critically evaluate ethical perspectives of multiple stakeholders.