Session DateComing SoonApplication DeadlineComing SoonFaculty ChairProgram Director
Executive Certificate: This program is a core program in the Nonprofit Leadership and Public Leadership concentrations. This program can also be used as a third program for any concentration in the Executive Certificate series.
Around the world, nonprofit managers are often too busy solving day-to-day challenges to take the time to gain a broader perspective of what’s going on in the sector and put new ideas into practice. What if you could take a moment to examine the latest thinking on fundraising and learn how to use it immediately?
Led by faculty chair Arthur Brooks, Nonprofit Management and Leadership: Strategies for Organizational Success is an online executive program that offers the latest research and best practices in nonprofit management to help leaders run organizations more effectively. You will benefit from the opportunity to join with your global peers to strengthen essential skills in fundraising, marketing, human resources, strategic finance, performance measurement, and social enterprise.
Through faculty-led lectures, prominent guest-speakers, group work, peer learning, and self-paced assignments, this online program will provide you with a deeper understanding of the nonprofit sector at large and help you develop core leadership skills to advance your career.
Nonprofit Management and Leadership: Strategies for Organizational Success will help you:
- Gain a historical perspective of the nonprofit sector and the biggest issues facing nonprofit policy
- Better understand philanthropy and charitable giving patterns
- Construct a nonprofit finance system
- Examine the basics of social entrepreneurship and innovation
- Recognize and write the most effective mission statement
Nonprofit Management and Leadership: Strategies for Organizational Success is designed for:
- Executive Directors, Directors, and Managers of nonprofits
- Social entrepreneurs
- Leaders of international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- Foundation officers
- Senior independent consultants working for nonprofits
- Leaders of public agencies and government officers
- Corporate Social Responsibility officers
- For-profit leaders that work with nonprofits