Rethinking Financial Inclusion: Innovation for Policy and Practice is designed for a broad range of leaders who play strategic decision-making roles in their organizations.
Recommended applicants include:
- Innovators in financial inclusion and related industries who are interested in effecting organizational change
- Practitioners working in financial inclusion (both consumer and enterprise finance)
- Professionals in related industries like telecommunications and finance interested in innovations related to finance
- Government and corporate representatives involved in financial programs and regulatory oversight
- Representatives of financial initiatives at bilateral and multilateral donor agencies
- Private donors and investors