Senior Executives in State & Local Government: Leading Resilient Communities is designed for all domestic senior-level executives working with state and local governments, including:
- Government officials
- Elected officeholders, including mayors, state senators and representatives, members of parliament, secretaries of state, attorneys general, treasurers, comptrollers and auditors
- Leaders in public safety, such as police, fire, EMS, sheriff and health departments
- Executives with nonprofit organizations and community foundations
- Executives with national associations
- Senior leaders in private corporations.
Professional expertise and experience is critical to the learning process and each session’s members reflect a broad spectrum of functional responsibilities and geographical diversity.