Register for Zoom Meeting HERE.
Tough conversations happen every day and impact all of us. Often the inability to discuss a problem can be more destructive than the problem itself. Examples of crucial conversations:
- disagreeing with a superior when they are convinced they are right
- giving feedback to a peer who often gets defensive
- discussing finances with your spouse
- talking to a leader who is not involving the right people in a decision
- addressing someone who says "this isn't in my job description" or "we've always done it this way"
- This interactive workshop offers practical skills for stepping up to high stakes conversations like these--and many others-- skillfully and respectfully.
Speakers and Presenters
Candace Bertotti, HKS Adjunct Lecturer and president, Candid Communications
HKS Communications Program