To register for this workshop, click here.
On the Highs and Lows of Writing Books Points to be covered in workshop include:
- Why am I writing a book?
- Working with the publishing industry
- Separating personal satisfaction from sales figures
- Money/Fame/Recognition – or not
- Critical acclaim v sales figures
- The discipline of writing amidst a career and kids
- Plus – get a publisher's view on things most writers don't consider
An MCMPA 2021 candidate, Dr. Ranjana Srivastava is a medical oncologist with a special interest in geriatric oncology, which explores the unique needs and preferences of elderly cancer patients. She is also a two-time Fulbright scholar and an award-winning columnist for The Guardian on the intersection of medicine and humanity.
Speakers and Presenters
Dr. Ranjana Srivastava, Columnist for The Guardian, Medical Oncologist and HKS MCMPA 2021 candidate.
HKS Communications Program