- Inference for network data
- Foundational issues in Statistics and Data Science
- Statistics Education
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Stanford University, June 2006.
- M.S. in Statistics, Stanford University, June 2003.
- B.S. in Mathematics, California Institute of Technology, June 1999.
- July 2011 -- now, Professor of the Practice in Statistics, Harvard University
- July 2006 -- June 2011, Assistant Professor of Statistics, Harvard University
- January 2000 -- March 2006, Teaching Assistant and Instructor, Department of Mathematics, Stanford University