The educational technology team at Harvard Kennedy School provides our community with technologies to support teaching and learning and to facilitate innovation in the classroom, online, and in the field. Examples include:
- Communicating and collaborating before and after class via the course website and associated tools
- Engaging with digital course content outside of class and completing related online assessments to show evidence of learning
- Gathering in-class anonymous feedback via classroom response systems to gauge understanding and solicit opinions
- Bringing in a guest speaker virtually to speak with the class
- Providing enrolled students with access to recorded class sessions through the course website for post-session review
- Offering live online office hours with teaching staff
HKS affiliates can learn more on KNet (authentication required).