The Harvard Kennedy School Office of Communications and Public Affairs is a valuable resource for journalists seeking information about the school and its programming, and faculty expertise on public policy issues. Members of the media are encouraged to contact faculty members directly using the contact information provided in the directory.
Please contact our office if you are a member of the media who needs our help to:
- Identify faculty, fellows, scholars and researchers as appropriate sources on a wide variety of policy topics, and to initiate contact with such experts.
- Explore opportunities for coverage of JFK Jr. Forum events, issue-oriented conferences and workshops, brown bag lunches, and seminars.
- Request access to on-campus ReadyCam system to produce live and recorded television interviews with Harvard Kennedy School faculty, fellows, scholars and researchers.
- Appropriately use and credit our content across media.
- Establish contact with the University-wide communications office.
Address: 124 Mt Auburn Street, Suite 2100
Cambridge, MA 02138