Excellence and passion lead the way.
Outstanding students from around the world come to Harvard Kennedy School to expand their skills and knowledge. They graduate equipped to engage boldly with the future.
Our graduates are making a difference in every sector of society and across the globe. While they serve in a remarkable variety of roles, they share strengths in common:
- Exceptional leadership skills
- The ability to think creatively and analytically
- An urgent drive to improve people's lives
- The insight and know-how to make a tangible impact
We are home to four master’s degree programs:
- Master in Public Policy. The two-year MPP provides rigorous training to understand complex problems and craft concrete solutions.
- Master in Public Administration in International Development. The two-year MPA/ID combines rigorous training in economics and quantitative methods with an emphasis on policy and practice.
- Master in Public Administration. The two-year MPA builds on students’ proven skills and experience to shape effective leaders in solving public problems.
- Mid-Career Master in Public Administration. The one-year MC/MPA elevates the abilities of established professionals with real-world experience to take on bolder challenges.
In addition, some MPP, MPA/ID, and MPA students are exploring how the world’s challenges can be addressed at the intersection of business, law, medicine, design, and other fields through a combined degree program either at Harvard or with a partner institution.