Our students are hard at work earning their degrees.
We work just as hard to connect them with you and your organization.
Harvard Kennedy School is currently holding all Employers on Campus events virtually. We encourage organizations to consider posting opportunities for remote employment during this time of uncertainty around travel and safety.
Review our current Employer Guide outlining ways for you to:
- Recruit at Harvard Kennedy School and brief our community about your organization and current openings
- Interview talented, diverse students from around the world
- Participate in our career fairs
- Lead informal small-group, brown-bag lunches
- Meet one-on-one with interested students through our "Career Chat" program
- Consider engaging with our talent through summer and short-term projects
We value the energy organizations put into recruiting at Harvard Kennedy School, and developed an Employer Recruiting Policy and Recruiting Calendar to help support their hiring efforts. We identify organizations as recruiting partners if they use our career management system—JACK: Jobs and Careers for the Kennedy School—to post a job, host an event, or access our student resume books.