The Littauer Society at Harvard Kennedy School recognizes donors who give $1,000 or more to the HKS Fund during a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). These donors, who give at leadership levels, provide critical funding for Harvard Kennedy School that can be used immediately to address core needs.
Every year, the Littauer Society’s generous donors fuel essential programs—such as financial aid for more than half of the students at the Kennedy School—while providing seed funding for groundbreaking endeavors in everything from social innovation to digital technology and governance.
Members of the Littauer Society are recognized in Harvard Kennedy School’s annual Report of Giving according to their level of giving. They also receive special access to on-campus and regional events, and have additional opportunities to engage with faculty, students, and members of the HKS community. Littauer Society membership is available at the following levels.
Benefits at the higher levels include all benefits for the levels below:
- $25,000 and above: Dean’s Council membership* (unrestricted gifts)
- $10,000–$24,999: Invitation to select leadership dinners; Reserved seating at HKS Commencement
- $5,000–$9,999: Reserved seating at campus and regional events; Book authored and personalized by an HKS Faculty member
- $2,500–$4,999: Book authored by an HKS Faculty member; Opportunity to provide a quote or message to be displayed on Forum TV screens for students (optional)
- $1,000–$2,499: Recognition in Annual Report of Giving and Alumni Engagement Invitations and special access to regional events and conference calls; Monthly digest of digital offerings from HKS, including Forum webcasts and lectures.
For more information on the Littauer Society, please contact the HKS Fund.
*By invitation with unrestricted annual gifts to the HKS Fund