Zotero is a citation management tool supported by the HKS Library through workshops, individual appointments, and our Zotero how-to guide.
Three Ways to Get Help
See our Zotero: Getting Started guide for installation instruction and tips on how to get started using Zotero.
Email us to make an individual appointment for help with installing and using Zotero.
RSVP for an Organize & Cite Your Research with Zotero workshop. Be sure to let us know which one of the workshops you would like to attend.
Friday, August 18 at 2pmFULL
- Monday, August 28 at 3pm
- Friday, September 1 at 10am
- Wednesday, September 6 at 3pm
- Friday, September 8 at 10am
- Monday, September 11 at 10am
- Thursday, September 14 at 3pm
- Wednesday, September 20 at 10am
- Friday, September 22 at 10am
- Tuesday, September 26 at 10am
- Wednesday, September 27 at 3pm
- Monday, October 2 at 10am
- Wednesday, October 4 at 3pm